[Opendnssec-user] Our unsigned zones change every 5 minutes - will they automatically be signed?

Harald A. Irmer Harald.Irmer at KIT.edu
Thu Aug 29 12:41:00 UTC 2013

Hi Ondřej,

thanks a lot!

On 29.08.2013 14:22, Ondřej Caletka wrote:
> Hi Harald,
>
> Dne 29.8.2013 13:56, Harald A. Irmer napsal(a):
>> Our unsigned zones change every 5 minutes - maybe I can defer changes up
>> to every 15 minutes - are the signed zones then produced accordingly
>> _automatically_?
> After update of an unsigned zone, call 'ods-signer sign <zone>'
> everything else is automatic.
I would be very pleased If I had not to sit there watching when a
unsigned zone is updated because some admin has made a change maybe at
7am in the morning or 22pm or on sundays. And then me enter 'ods-signer
sign <zone>' Haha! Is there any hope that unsigned zone changes will be
recognized maybe via BIND notify messages and signing be done
automatically? VERY important for me.

(...)

Regards,

Harald