[Opendnssec-user] syntax error in zonelist.xml -> destruction

Casper Gielen c.gielen at uvt.nl
Tue Nov 20 12:58:00 UTC 2012

Op 20-11-12 13:31, Ondřej Surý schreef:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Casper Gielen <c.gielen at uvt.nl> wrote:
>> Op 20-11-12 11:45, Sara Dickinson schreef:
>>>

>>> Hi Casper - thanks for alerting us to this. The xml syntax is checked and this
>>> should have been caught so this is a (nasty) bug.  Could you please report it at:
>>>
>>> http://bugs.opendnssec.org/
>>>
>>> (if you still have the logs/example zonelist.xml please attached to the issue as
>>> that would be really useful). Also - what version of OpenDNSSEC are you running?
>>
>> I will, There is hardly anything in the logs but I can reproduce the
>> problem at will. I run ODS 1.3.7 as shipped by Debian. (I know thats
>> slightly outdated, an upgrade is imminent).
>
> Debian is frozen in preparation for next stable release (means no new
> upstream versions can go in, last Debian version is 1.3.9-2), but if
> you produce a patch to fix this issue[*], so I can backport it to
> 1.3.9, then it will be likely accepted as an freeze-exception.

I intended to upgrade to 1.3.9 . After that I'll convert my development
environment to 1.4 but I can't really say when that will happen. For now
I think fixing osd-kaspcheck is the best way forward.

--
Casper Gielen <cgielen at uvt.nl> | LIS UNIX
PGP fingerprint = 16BD 2C9F 8156 C242 F981  63B8 2214 083C F80E 4AF7

Universiteit van Tilburg | Postbus 90153, 5000 LE
Warandelaan 2 | Telefoon 013 466 4100 | G 236 | http://www.uvt.nl