[Opendnssec-user] Problems triggered by a zone removal in ODS 1.3.8.

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu May 24 08:26:12 UTC 2012

On 24/05/12 09:03, Göran Bengtson wrote:

> 2    This is serious. Immediately after the ods-ksmutil update command
>     is given ODS gets seriously confused about the keys in ANOTHER,
>     remaining zone. A new ZSK key is generated, and the active ZSK
>     dissapears (is not used anymore). ods-ksmutil key list
>     only show the KSK key and the newly generated ZSK key (in publish
>     state).

Could you send me (off list) your policy for these zones and the
zonelist so that I can recreate the issue? (I need to see things like
the shared keys flag and the number of zones on the policy.)

Also, is there a reason that you edit the zonelist manually rather than
running "ods-ksmutil zone delete"? This command will inform the signer
that the zonelist has changed.

Thank you.

Sion