[Opendnssec-user] SoftHSM installation / Token Initialization

simran singh kyoonn at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:47:02 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am not sure if this is the right list to post this. I have successfully installed softhsm but when I try to intialize the token or try to do any softhsm command, I get the following error:

# softhsm --init-token --slot0 --label "My token 1"
softhsm: error while loading shared libraries: libbotan-1.10.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have installed Botan 1.10 correctly but still get the error. I am following instructions that are
provided in the README for softhsm.

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely,
Simran