[Opendnssec-user] ods-signerd message in kernel ring buffer

Björn Hansson hansson at netera.se
Mon Dec 3 14:36:37 UTC 2012

Hello!

I'm testing opendnssec-1.4.0b1 (with softhsm-1.3.4) on a Fedora 17 box
running kernel 3.6.8-2.fc17.x86_64. During signing this message appeared
in the kernel ring buffer (output from dmesg)

[145503.771427] ods-signerd: The scan_unevictable_pages
sysctl/node-interface has been disabled for lack of a legitimate use
case.  If you have one, please send an email to linux-mm at kvack.org.

Is this a problem? The zones I'm testing seems to be signed correctly.
I'll be happy to provide more information about my setup if you need!

Best regards,
Björn