[Opendnssec-user] problem Database locked

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Aug 13 09:48:03 UTC 2012

Hi Jolivet,

On Aug 13, 2012, at 11:17 , Jolivet Sylvain wrote:
> And after this command, The ods-enforcerd log some error and stop running :

At what time+date did you run the ods-ksmutil and what is the time+date on the log lines?

Did the problem persist after these log lines? Did you do something to resolve it?

> I don't understand why the ods-enforcer stop working, because I suppose that the
> ods-ksmutil make just SELECT in database.

ods-ksmutil key export does not lock the database, are you running something else also? Maybe some other ods-ksmutil commands in cron around the time of the log errors?

Cheers,
Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer