[Opendnssec-user] Duplicate keys

Casper Gielen C.Gielen at uvt.nl
Thu Oct 27 12:42:26 UTC 2011

On 26-10-11 18:08, Casper Gielen wrote:
 > On 25-10-11 14:53, Siôn Lloyd wrote:
 >> If I generate 13 months worth of keys (or probably anything longer than
 >> the KSK lifetime) I get a LOT of keys, but when it has finished the
 >> signconf is generated.
 >
 > I tried this and it solved the problem for the zone that I manually
 > cleaned (without changing the policy). The other zones were still stuck.
 > I've manually cleaned the rest of the affected zones (more than I
 > initially thought) and it seems that the problem is solved.
 > I'll know more in the morning when the signer is ready.

The problem is solved. No new duplicate keys have been generated yet.
I'll keep a close eye on this server for some more time. Thank you for
helping out.

--
Casper Gielen <cgielen at uvt.nl> | LIS UNIX
PGP fingerprint = 16BD 2C9F 8156 C242 F981  63B8 2214 083C F80E 4AF7

Universiteit van Tilburg | Postbus 90153, 5000 LE
Warandelaan 2 | Telefoon 013 466 4100 | G 236 | http://www.uvt.nl