[Opendnssec-user] signing dns views

Casper Gielen C.Gielen at uvt.nl
Wed Oct 26 15:21:15 UTC 2011

On 26-10-11 16:48, Rick van Rein wrote:

> The problem that I expect you will run into, is that you would
> have two zones with the same name in one OpenDNSSEC instance.  And
> it'd have to be one instance, if you want to continue sharing the
> KSKs.  No idea if this could be considered a "feature" to add, it's
> a bit of a stretch...

I can confirm that this does not work. I tried it about half a year ago
and Opendnssec got hopelessly confused. The name of the domain is used
as an identifier in various places.

--
Casper Gielen <cgielen at uvt.nl> | LIS UNIX
PGP fingerprint = 16BD 2C9F 8156 C242 F981  63B8 2214 083C F80E 4AF7

Universiteit van Tilburg | Postbus 90153, 5000 LE
Warandelaan 2 | Telefoon 013 466 4100 | G 236 | http://www.uvt.nl