[Opendnssec-user] "error creating RRSIG" because of retired and purged ZSK

Mathieu Arnold mat at mat.cc
Mon Oct 24 11:05:16 UTC 2011

+--On 24 octobre 2011 11:56:41 +0100 Siôn Lloyd <sion at nominet.org.uk>
wrote:
|> Here is xxx.se.sc:
|> ;ODSSE1
|> ;name: xxx.se
|> ;filename: /usr/local/var/opendnssec/signconf/xxx.se.xml
|> ;last_modified: 1315781548
|>

| If the date here is correct it indicates that the file has not been
| updated since 11 September 2011 (22:52:28)...
|
| Is there anything in the enforcer logs that might indicate why this is
| the case?

I've had this problem too, on FreeBSD, when the enforcer has no tty
associated, it launches ods-signer update <zone>, but it has no effect
whatsoever. (So I have it running in a screen.)

Here, the first does not do anything, and the second works :

# ods-signer update mat.cc < /dev/null
# ods-signer update mat.cc
Zone mat.cc config being updated.
#