[Opendnssec-user] softhsm on Debian unstable

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Tue Jun 21 06:23:51 UTC 2011

Hi Volker,

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 22:56, Volker Janzen <voja at voja.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if this is a known issue, but when I installed OpenDNSSEC (1.2.1) on Debian unstable (with no previous version installed before) the apt-get install fails, because the group "softhsm" did not exist. I needed to create it myself.

Maybe if you have logs of what failed? (Maybe a standard Debian
bugreport?) It does not fail on my system and there's nothing in the
supporting scripts (postinst) which should make it fail (the softhsm
group is created as a first part of softhsm-common
(post)installation).

> I'll try 1.3 rc3 from experimental tomorrow, need a working setup for some longer running tests (including DS update with my registrar).

Let me know if you find any problems (preferred way is filling bug(s)
in Debian BTS, so they are logged somewhere).

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>