[Opendnssec-user] signerd keeps complaining about unused zone fetcher

Tom Hendrikx tom at whyscream.net
Mon Sep 13 23:16:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

Ever since upgrading to 1.1.2, I'm seeing some new errors generated by
opendnssec:

2010-09-14T01:03:25+02:00 meredith ods-signerd: could not notify zone
fetcher: pid file does not exist: /var/lib/run/opendnssec/zone_fetcher.pid

I'm not using the zone fetcher, as al zones are edited locally.
<Configuration><Common><ZoneFetchFile> in conf.xml is commented, and
zonefetch.xml still has its default (distributed) contents.

I just removed the statement from conf.xml altogether to check if this
will help.

Upgrading to 1.1.3 did not solve the problem. I could try downgrading to
1.1.1 again when needed...

	Tom