[Opendnssec-user] Database support for OpenDNSSEC

Simon Mittelberger mittelberger at united-domains.de
Fri Nov 19 09:05:44 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 18.11.2010, 12:07 +0100 schrieb Simon Mittelberger:
> I'll post the new patch back here, when I'm done with the fixes.

The new patch for revision 4197. It was developed and tested under
debian lenny. It is still just in the state of "proof of concept", as
there are a few lines of code in it, which could raise errors on
different configurations.

The aim is just to evaluate a possible way of integration of OpenDNSSEC.
Maybe we will expand this feature, if the path has been proven to be
viable.

Many thanks for your help on this.

Kind regards,
Simon