[Opendnssec-user] Re: Summary of the RPM subject

Rachid Zarouali rzarouali at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:50:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

@tim: You've a good job, thanks :)
@All: i've been talking with tim about publishing this rpms in both
ways but all related to the opendnssec website.

let me explain,
first the rpms (src.rpms) ville and tim have been contributed in so
much would be pushed (am i right tim ?) into CentOS extras official
repo.

That would be a great step in providing opendnssec and/or softhsm,libs
needed packaged for RHEL/CentOS distro.

second, we would provide tar.gz and spec file so anyone from any other
rpm distro would be able to package them and push them into their own
official repo.

what do you all opendnssec community members think ?

Rachid