[Opendnssec-user] on HINFO/LOC records

Ruben van Staveren ruben at verweg.com
Tue Jul 20 09:04:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of moving away from the RIPE DISI tools based signing towards using opendnssec. Thing I noticed is that apparently the opendnssec validator complains about HINFO and LOC records being present in the zone. The disi tools where happy to generate rrsigs for them and HINFO/LOC is not being mentioned as "not supported" or obsoleted on http://www.opendnssec.org/documentation/using-opendnssec/ (RR types)

Not that I have an issue with removing those records from the zone, but thought I should mention it so that it can be either added to the documentation as not supported or that opendnssec supports those rr types

Regards,
	Ruben