[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC now used in my advanced DNS training courses

Johan Ihren johani at johani.org
Sat Jan 30 12:17:46 UTC 2010

All,

I mentioned this to Jakob and he asked me to also post it here:

FYI, I've made the leap and switched to teach and use OpenDNSSEC for my students to manage their keys and their key rollovers. The first course (with a dozen students) took place two weeks ago (using 1.0.0rc1) with all students going through several cycles of rollovers.

Everything worked like a charm.

I will admit that manual editing of XML files is not perfect from a training point of view, but compared to the benefits of a fully working system that's a minor detail.

Regards,

Johan