[Opendnssec-user] Salute

Angel Berrios Davila aberrios at rbgsys.com
Mon Jan 25 16:43:31 UTC 2010

Good!

That means that we could be pioneers and contributors.

Just want to know for a presentation I am putting together, The .SE
implementation is a constatable fact or it is part of a planning
roadmap?

What happens is that this re-delegation plan will be submitted to
council approval and I will like to have a better understanding to brief
my customer.