[Opendnssec-user] Re: [OpenDNSSEC] #98: Few questions and documentation in FR

Tom Hendrikx tom at whyscream.net
Thu Feb 11 19:54:53 UTC 2010

Laurent Archambault wrote:

> 5/ Ok for the work by Tom Hendrikx for your link i empty ... and it's my
> memory it's good, it's only for Gentoo 64. For Me, it's Gentoo 32 and
> all are compiled by me.
> Many thanks at Tom for this working too.

Hi Laurent,

I have currently some rough but working ebuilds for gentoo x86 and
amd64, which are the archs that I have access to. I plan to push the
ebuilds into gentoo sunrise overlay [1] after some more polishing.

If you wrote some ebuilds, can you share them with me (offlist)?

[1] http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/

	Tom