[Opendnssec-user] Re: [OpenDNSSEC] #98: Few questions and documentation in FR

Laurent Archambault archi.laurent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:56:03 UTC 2010

Hello, and thank for your answer.

OK for the paragraph (2), it's only a key public... and for rollover it's
more speed.

3/ You can choice :
http://archi.laurent.perso.neuf.fr/Utiliser-opendnssec.xhtml
http://archi.laurent.perso.neuf.fr/Utiliser-opendnssec.pdf
http://archi.laurent.perso.neuf.fr/Autokey-IFF.xml

5/ Ok for the work by Tom Hendrikx for your link i empty ... and it's my
memory it's good, it's only for Gentoo 64. For Me, it's Gentoo 32 and all
are compiled by me.
Many thanks at Tom for this working too.

6/ I can't explain this for you and same for me, it's very strange a message
appear "roussource unavailable" (under Gnome)  and after it's an catastrop :
only root can be logged, all it's blocket or do wan run... mystery (?).
sorry. perhaps this : my PC is a portable and it's different to PC classic.

Best regards

--

              Laurent Archambault
                   Under Linux