[Opendnssec-user] Error when running make - Solved

Conor Daly Conor.Daly at iedr.ie
Fri Feb 5 17:03:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

Just to update on this. Were running RHEL5, 2.6.18-128.7.1.el5. I had
installed
a later version of sqlite3 (version 3.6.22) alongside the RedHat version
(3.3.6)
and was getting this same error [RedHat package manager complains about
dependencies if you try to remove sqlite3]. Removing the RedHat sqlite3
development
libraries (e.g. sqlite3-devel) and using --with-sqlite3 to point to the
later version
solved the problem.

Cheers
Conor