[Opendnssec-user] SQLite -> MySQL

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Thu Apr 22 07:48:42 UTC 2010

On 21 apr 2010, at 19.28, Rachid Zarouali wrote:

> 1°) why not pushing all of our work in the opendnssec TRAC system,
> So we can in a near future provide along with source files, rpm spec or even better rpm and src.rpm made and maintained by all us (read everyone who want to contribute).
> this way work done will be centralised in the TRAC system (read the vcs backend) , available to anyone.
>
> at this stage, i'm taking about an upstream in the EPEL repo, but being able to build rpms for RHEL/CentOS systems

Can the same spec-file be used for the different RPM systems? Sorry, I do not know so much about packaging.

Isn't these files usually part of the package maintainer's repository? But if it can be used for different systems, then it would be a good idea to have this file in our repository.

What information would you like us to put here?
http://www.opendnssec.org/download/packages/

So that we know who has claimed what system.