[Opendnssec-user] Problem signed almost empty zone

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Oct 27 15:10:06 UTC 2009

Hi Bjorn,

Though I did not have this issue with NSEC3, the same thing happened for
me with NSEC. The problem exists when there was only one NSEC RR needed.

I believe the trunk r2350 and up will solve your problem.

Best regards,

Matthijs