[Opendnssec-user] Opendnssec Documentation

B C brettlists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 11:50:27 UTC 2009

Hi Rickard, thanks for the pointer I still have problems though I'm afraid

 /opt/opendnssec/bin/ods-ksmutil setup
*WARNING* This will erase all data in the database; are you sure? [y/N] y
SQLite database set to: /var/opendnssec/kasp.db
ERROR: error executing SQL - no such table: dbadmin
Failed to connect to database

If i remove /var/opendnssec/kasp.db i get:

 /opt/opendnssec/bin/ods-ksmutil setup
*WARNING* This will erase all data in the database; are you sure? [y/N] y
SQLite database set to: /var/opendnssec/kasp.db
File /var/opendnssec/kasp.db does not exist, nothing to backup
ERROR: error executing SQL - no such table: dbadmin
Failed to connect to database

Brett