[Opendnssec-user] Problems with zonefetch

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Nov 24 13:00:41 UTC 2009

Hi Brett,

1. ods-control stop calls ods-signer stop (amongst others) which is
responsible for shutting down the signer engine and zone fetcher. Is
there a useful error message in the syslog why the zone fetcher did not
stop?

2. Again, are there any messages that could point to a reason why the
notifies are dropped?

Best regards,

Matthijs