[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Developer Workshop - 27 & 28 Feb

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Jan 29 14:33:05 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The current list of attendees at the planned developer workshop is:

Both days:
Jakob
Jerry
Yuri
Sara
Masson (pending visa approval)

Thursday only:
Matthijs
Sion

I would like to confirm numbers by the end of tomorrow to:
a) confirm that the workshop will go ahead and
b) book a venue (we will book for only as many people are attending as this will affect the price) so please let me know if the above is not correct.

We are trying to book a venue in London, near to the IETF hotel. Once we have a venue I will send out suggestions for hotels.

There is no agenda yet, but if you have anything specific you would like to cover then please let me know!

Thanks

Sara.

Begin forwarded message: