[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Next Developer Workshop @ IETF 89

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Jan 7 15:00:53 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The next developer workshop is planned for Thursday 27th and Friday 28th February (just before IETF 89 which is being held in London). The aim would be to have a code sprint focussed on 2.0 development.

Please could you fill in the doodle below to indicate your availability:

http://doodle.com/rwuattih7vqnt4mw

Exact location is still TBD, but will be either London or Oxford. If you are available, but funding is an issue then please contact me directly to discuss. Also, if you need a letter of invitation to support a visa application please let me know.