[Opendnssec-develop] Moving some regression tests to only run daily

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Jan 21 08:31:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Jan 15, 2013, at 15:50 , Sara Dickinson wrote:

> I'll move these tests on Friday unless I hear otherwise.

Since the move there have been a lot of errors which is very likely related to the move, this is because an SVN update can't remove the old test directories since they might contain logs from previous failed runs.

I will wipe all the workspaces during our meeting later today so that the next run is from a clean workspace.

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/