[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Doodle for team meeting time

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Jan 21 15:43:05 UTC 2013

All,

Since Jerry can't make the Tuesday slot at 1pm for the foreseeable future I'd like to do a Doodle poll of other possible times for the team meeting. We have been alternating Monday and Tuedays at 1pm but would be nice if we could all find a time we can make!

Based on my availability I've listed some options:

http://doodle.com/hygd7gu4hsx57g4z

This uses the dates 4th/5th/6th Feb as an example, but please only fill in what times of the week you could do on a regular basis. Note I have also assumed CET :-)

Thanks