[Opendnssec-develop] Repaired SoftHSMv1 Git master branch

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Dec 18 11:16:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just FYI, I have forced pushed changes to the index for SoftHSMv1 to
rearrange the commit order for master and develop. This adds my testing
fixes before a commit that was made to trunk before the convert.

If you have clone SoftHSMv1 you WILL get errors! Best to do is to remove
the repository locally and clone it again. If you have made changes contact
me and I'll help you export them and the apply them again.

Also, since we convert tagging trunk as the master we did an error after
the convert was done. Trunk that becomes master needs to be renamed develop
and then you create a master based on the latest release.

Very good that this got noticed before we convert OpenDNSSEC since there
has been a lot more commit in that then in SoftHSM.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/