[Opendnssec-develop] Re: Repaired SoftHSMv1 Git master branch

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Dec 18 11:21:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Jerry Lundström <jerry at opendnssec.org>wrote:

> If you have clone SoftHSMv1 you WILL get errors! Best to do is to remove
> the repository locally and clone it again. If you have made changes contact
> me and I'll help you export them and the apply them again.

Small note, this only applies if you try and fetch updates from the
upstream. Since the index in the upstream has been rewritten then you will
get errors.

Does not apply on your user fork since they are not kept in sync with the
upstream.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/