[Opendnssec-develop] Jenkins Git problems (Was: SoftHSM v1 now at git)

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Dec 17 09:55:35 UTC 2013

On Dec 16, 2013, at 08:08 , Jakob Schlyter wrote:

> The subversion repository for SoftHSMv1 will stick around for a couple days more, please do NOT commit any code to this repository.

FYI,

I am trying to get the new SoftHSM v1 Git repository to work with Jenkins and there are a few problems.

- Git Plugin in Jenkins (uses cli tools) requires Git 1.7+ and we have older versions on some platforms
- JGit (Pure Java) manage to check out the repository but somehow deletes all files

Hopefully I will get this working this week, stay tuned!

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/