[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Trunk and 1.4 brances

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Apr 26 13:36:07 UTC 2013

Hi All, 

Another discussion from the team meeting related to trunk and the 1.4 branch. 

We agreed it would be sensible to hold off from submitting any substantial or untested code changes into the 1.4 branch for the immediate future so that we had the option of doing a fast patch release if this happened to be needed. 

Also we discussed the fact that the enforcer-ng branch is currently not really covered by any regression tests (looking at jenkins only 3 basic tests are actually running for that branch...) and we should postpone any merge into trunk until we have at least reviewed the coverage and aligned the testing as much as is possible at the moment. Yuri - perhaps we can talk offline about this? If anyone has any other thoughts on merging (e.g. when, pre-requisites) then please speak up! 



More information about the Opendnssec-develop mailing list