[Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.3.14 release

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Apr 26 13:34:19 UTC 2013

Hi All,

In the team meeting this week we agreed that we should go ahead with a 1.3.14 release, but since there were only 3 of us there I would like to double check this with the list before going ahead!

The issues fixed in 1.3.14 would be the following:

* OPENDNSSEC-367: ods-ksmutil: Require user confirmation if the alogrithm for a key is changed in a policy (as this rollover is not handled cleanly)
* OPENDNSSEC-91: Make the keytype flag required when rolling keys

Bugfixes:
* OPENDNSSEC-247: Signer Engine: TTL on NSEC3 was not updated on SOA Minimum change.
* OPENDNSSEC-396: Use TTLs from kasp when generating DNSKEY and DS records for output.
* OPENDNSSEC-398: The ods-ksmutil key rollover command does not work correctly when rolling all keys using the --policy option
* SUPPORT-40: Signer Engine: Keep occluded data in signed zone files/transfers.

Unless I hear any objection then I will plan to do the release next week (Jerry - I can do any day except Wednesday - how about you?).

Regards