[Opendnssec-develop] Moving to JIRA "next week"

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Sun Oct 30 12:12:11 UTC 2011

On 29/10/11 14:09, Jerry Lundström wrote:
> On 2011-10-27 16.06, Jerry Lundström<jerry at opendnssec.org>  wrote:
>
> 1. History
> If we want to keep all the history the best solution is to keep them in a
> "OpenDNSSEC Pivotal History" project, not changing the iteration/version
> or the statuses.
>
> Do we want the history in JIRA? +1/-1

+1 if it is easy; I think that we could live without it though if it
looks like a lot of work.

> 2. IceBox
>
> +A/+B/+C?

B looks like our current "solution"; if people are happy with that then
we can stick with it. If not then +C. My only worry about C is that we
will have items that just keep slipping from one release to the next,
but we can cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

> 3. Statuses
> Here is my suggested status mapping:
> PT                 JIRA
> Closed          ->  Closed
> Not Yet Started ->  Open
> Finished        ->  Closed
> Delivered       ->  Resolved
> Accepted        ->  Closed
> Rejected        ->  Closed
>
> Comments on the status mapping?

Shouldn't rejected go back to open? I thought that it meant that the fix
was rejected and had to be redone.

Sion