[Opendnssec-develop] Moving to JIRA "next week"

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Sat Oct 29 14:15:21 UTC 2011

On 2011-10-29 15.31, Jakob Schlyter <jakob at kirei.se> wrote:

>As long as we keep Pivotal Around, I'd say -1.

There is a point of keeping the history in the same JIRA if we want to
keep it, when you search for something you get a hit on the old stuff
also. And its one less site to manage.

>Would it be an option to manually add stuff we will continue work on to
>JIRA, and just let the leftovers in Pivotal (setting everyone except me &
>jerry to Viewers) ?

That can also be an option if your willing copy everything manually. :)

But what I was thinking was to move the issues we want to keep to the real
projects in JIRA once imported and convert all the necessary statuses and
fields.

Depending on what we decide on 2 it will be more or less easy.

/Jerry