[Opendnssec-develop] Issue handling question

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Nov 22 15:00:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

We don't have any real preference, but one thought would be to maybe
not have issues with two components because work wont be done in
parallel  since its only assign to one person at a time. That would
have made this issue two issues at start.

For this issue I think you should clone or recreate it, link then, set
it to the same reporter and see that there is just one component per
issue.

Then you can close the original to mark your work finished.

/Jerry