[Opendnssec-develop] Enforcer NG telecon on Tue. 29 Nov, 10:00h CET

Roland van Rijswijk roland.vanrijswijk at surfnet.nl
Wed Nov 23 09:49:35 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The outcome of the Doodle meant I had to choose between not having Rickard or Jakob present; since Rickard is our project manager I chose a date where he was available, apologies Jakob, I will make sure minutes are available right after the meeting.

So the new date for the Enforcer NG telecon will be Tuesday November 29th at 10:00h CET.

Conference details are - as usual:

Dial-in to +31-30-2040323

Conference PIN: 030003

Suggested agenda:

- OAB decision about Enforcer NG & ODNS 2.0
- Feedback & state of alpha
- Roadmap towards beta
- Testing
- AOB