[Opendnssec-develop] Issue handling question

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Tue Nov 22 14:41:04 UTC 2011

Hi.

I have just commited code to address issue OPENDNSSEC-10.

https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/OPENDNSSEC-10

This needs to be done for the enforcerNG also; so I probably shouldn't
resolve the issue or it will go away completely... If I remove it from
the 1.4.0 release then it will look like it was never done, unless you
look at subversion.

How would we like to deal with this? Subtasks or cloned issues come to
mind, but if we have a preference then I'd like to be consistent with that.

Cheers,

Sion