[Opendnssec-develop] Enforcer N, proof of concept object relational mapper

René Post rene at xpt.nl
Tue Jan 11 08:43:24 UTC 2011

For the enforcer NG we need a way to access the database from the C++ code.
I've taken two days to create a proof of concept using BSD licensed liteSQL to see what that entails.
Attached you'll find a PDF document describing the work done and the kaspdb.xml file used to generated the Object Relational mapping.

The idea is to discuss this in the enforcer telephone meeting this afternoon.

Best regards,
René