[Opendnssec-develop] Dependencies & stock distributions

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Mon Dec 14 13:21:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

I also had a little trouble installing on Red Hat because of lacking the newest versions, but after some days (I’m a newbie linux user) I got RC1 to work on Red Hat 5.4. Used the following versions:

Rubygems 1.3.5

DNSruby 1.41

SQLite 3.4.2

Ldns 1.6.3

Botan 1.8.8

4Suite-XML 1.0.2

OpenDNSSEC-1.0.0RC1 tarball

SoftHSM-1.1.1 tarball

Installed these with Yum:

Libxml2

Libxml2-devel

Gcc-c++

Ruby

Ruby-rdoc

Python-devel

Hopefully this amount will shrink and version-refreshing will settle a bit in the future versions.

Cheers,

Rick