[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.0.0b7
rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Mon Nov 16 10:08:51 UTC 2009
The 7th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
* ods-auditor: Dnsruby version 1.40 or later required.
* ods-kaspcheck: Checks Enforcer SQLite datastore to ensure writable
* Signer Engine: LDNS 1.6.2 is recommended (bugfixes)
* The supported RRs are documented on the wiki
* ods-ksmutil: Segmentation fault when missing arguments to “key import”
* KASP Enforcer: Improved support for MySQL (experimental)
* Signer Engine: DLV is included in NSEC RR (fixed in LDNS 1.6.2)
* Signer Engine: Better handling of removed zones
* Signer Engine: Correct handling of zero length rdata – RFC3597 style (fixed in LDNS trunk)
* Signer Engine: Inherit class of zone to DNSSEC-related RRs
Download the tarball from: http://www.opendnssec.org/files/source/opendnssec-1.0.0b7.tar.gz
// OpenDNSSEC team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Opendnssec-announce