[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.0.0b8
rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Tue Nov 24 07:14:57 UTC 2009
The 8th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
* ods-ksmutil: KSK rollover now holds at the point where the new key is made active until the command “ds-seen” is issued.
* ods-ksmutil: “database backup” implemented to safely make a copy of the SQLite enforcer database.
* Auditor: Crashed on unknown RR class.
* Signer Engine: NSEC3 RR included wrong information in bitmap (fixed in ldns trunk).
* Signer Engine: Force a new signed zone if input is reread. Necessary because we cannot recognize if glue or unsigned delegations have been added and/or removed (yet).
* Signer Engine: Fix adding duplicate signatures in case of single key is being used as both ZSK and KSK.
* Bugreport #46: Vanishing records
* KASP Enforcer: Could not handle zones with names longer than 30 characters.
Download the tarball from: http://www.opendnssec.org/files/source/opendnssec-1.0.0b8.tar.gz
// OpenDNSSEC team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Opendnssec-announce