[Softhsm-develop] SoftHSM v2 not able to configure multiple slots?

Jerry Lundström jerry.lundstrom at iis.se
Mon Oct 6 05:30:01 UTC 2014

On sön, 2014-10-05 at 21:10 +0200, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:
> The slots are allocated dynamically. The configuration only handle the
> location where the tokens will be stored.

Ok, thanks for the information. It helped solve some of the tests I had
problems with.

Side note; Seems like slots can only be initialized in sequentially (0,
1, 2, 3...), is v2 suppose to not allow non sequential slots
initialization?

--
Jerry Lundström - Software Engineer
.SE - The Internet Infrastructure Foundation