[Opendnssec-user] documentation

Benno Overeinder benno at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Dec 20 17:53:06 UTC 2023

Hi Jeff, all,

On 20/12/2023 17:39, Jeff Schmidt via Opendnssec-user wrote:
> What's the deal with the opendnssec.org site going to a confluence
> login when I desparately need the docs?
> This has happened to me twice in the past few weeks, really annoying.
>
> I don't need yet another reason to hate Atlassian products.
> ;^)

Currently we are seeing a lot of DDoS attacks and hacks on the
Confluence instance.  We're trying to keep it running and at the same
time we are moving the documentation to another platform.

We will keep you informed of the progress as we complete the migration
of the OpenDNSSEC documentation.

Cheers,

-- Benno

--