[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC losing its marbles on restart?

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Sun Jun 12 10:26:46 UTC 2022

Hi,

and thanks for the follow-up.  I'll just repond to one of the
items for now:

>> This is with OpenDNSSEC 2.1.8 and SoftHSM2 2.6.1.  (I see I am
>> a couple of versions behind the curent OpenDNSSEC.)
>
> Which distribution are you on?  I am moving to add binary packaged
> to some distributions.

I run OpenDNSSEC on NetBSD/amd64.  Wearing another hat, I also
maintain the net/opendnssec2 package in pkgsrc, and just this
morning updated that to 2.1.10.  Will need to schedule an upgrade
of our production installation.

Regards,

- Håvard