[Opendnssec-user] Release of OpenDNSSEC 2.1.10
Berry van Halderen
berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Sat Sep 11 11:04:46 UTC 2021
Just released, OpenDNSSEC 2.1.10, available immediately from our regular
This release addresses an automatic resalting after a migration from 1.4
and an error manifesting as a key_data_update failure in the logs where
a retired key wasn't removed from the signer configuration in time in
Also an RPM is now provided for RHEL/CentOS distros at the same download
* OPENDNSSEC-957: Fix exit code signer daemon to not always report
* OPENDNSSEC-958: Fix immediate resalting after migration from 1.4.
* OPENDNSSEC-959: Emit warning on ods-kaspcheck for NSEC iteration count
that is deemed too high.
* SUPPORT-265: Resolve conflict when deleting keys from HSM whilst
also performing step in key roll process. Typically a message
"key_data_update failed" is present in logs.
* Provided RedHat/CentOS spec file in contrib directory.
More information about the Opendnssec-user