[Opendnssec-user] key_data_update() failed

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Feb 18 11:12:30 UTC 2021

berry,

thanks for response

> - No narrow down my research, is this based on a MySQL database?

<Datastore><SQLite>

> - Does the problem persist, i.e. does this message keep or appearing?

not in the last days, but did get

Feb 16 20:38:26 rap ods-enforcerd[676]: [keystate_list_task] unknown arguments for key list command

> - This can be explicitly tested using the command "ods-enforcer enforce".

# ods-enforcer enforce
#

> - Does the problem persist even after a restart of the enforcer
>   "ods-enforcer stop ; ods-enforcer start"?

too sporadic for me to answer with assurance

> - How many zones does the enforcer handle?

# grep -c "Zone name" /usr/local/etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml
49

> - Are there any other log messages which might help me?

no enforcer messages other than the above in the last days

randy