[Opendnssec-user] (no subject)

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Tue Sep 22 07:08:56 UTC 2020

>     Sep 22 00:42:21 rip ods-enforcerd[87403]: [enforcer] updateZone Ready for transition but key material not backed up yet (5b5ac7ce18f5d7e30f3520ee8bbfa840)
> so i google around and find
>
>     rip.psg.com:# ods-ksmutil backup prepare
>     -bash: ods-ksmutil: command not found
>
>     rip.psg.com:# find / -name ods-ksmutil
>     rip.psg.com:#
>
> so i guess that was v1

Yep.

Instead of "ods-ksmutil backup prepare", instead do "ods-enforcer
backup prepare" (see ods-enforcer man page) and correspondingly for
"backup commit".  The actual procedure to backup the keys I think is
or should be the same as before.  Then there was your private comment
about "should" :)

Regards,

- Håvard