[Opendnssec-user] Deleting the zone

Roman Serbski mefystofel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:54:25 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 11:26 AM Berry A.W. van Halderen
<berry at nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:

> Is this zone still listed in
>   /var/opendnssec/enforcer/zones.xml
> or equivalant path depending on yout target installation?
>
> Also is the zone listed when issueing the command
>   ods-signer zones

Hi Berry,

Thanks for your reply.

The zone in question doesn't exist in zones.xml
(/usr/local/var/opendnssec/enforcer/zones.xml in my case), however, it
does appear in the output of 'ods-signer zones | grep example':

- example.com

I also noticed old xml files in signconf directory:

-rw-r--r--  1 root        opendnssec  1129 Mar 18  2018 example.com.xml.OLD
-rw-r--r--  1 root        opendnssec  1318 Apr  1 13:41
example.com.xml.ZONE_DELETED

Regards,
Roman