[Opendnssec-user] softhsm private key pin

Berry A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Jun 20 09:01:26 UTC 2019

On 6/18/19 3:26 PM, Alonso Mevaz wrote:
> Do you know if it is possible in SoftHSM to configure a PIN for a
> private key ?

Pretty sure that is not supported at this time, nor any other kind
of secondary authentication.   Would be a nice feature that would
fit SoftHSM, but given some design principles it is not a small
feature (all objects are encrypted, so this one need double
encryption then).  So a feature in need of sponsoring.

\Berry