[Opendnssec-user] systemd scripts

Berry A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Nov 14 10:07:21 UTC 2018

On 11/13/18 5:23 PM, Bas van den Dikkenberg wrote:
> I installed form source opendnssec  are standard systemd scripts so I
> can enable opendnssec at boot or do need to make them my self?

No, start/stop scripts should be part of the specific distribution.

Such scripts include information about choices made where OpenDNSSEC
was installed, which paths are used, which syslog to monitor, etcetera.
Essentially it is just "ods-control start" and "ods-control stop", all
the rest (90%) will be system specific.

With kind regard,
\Berry